We decided to start trying to conceive in January 2009. On my birthday. Finally after 2 years and a half of marriage. Even though I didn't think of getting pregnant straight away, I was a little upset as my cycle goes crazy the first few months.
When we first started, I was already taking a few herbal supplements and medications, for example Himalaya Neem tablets (really put my hormones into chaos), Manjakani herbs (don't know how it affects me, however I think it's more suitable after giving birth), and later 4life advance transfer factor (suppose to be good for immune system, but it added on to my already crazy cycles)
I had huge cystic acne breakouts that was really really bad and painful that I started to get really depressed and tried to avoid from going out.
Now, let's get back to my TTC journey. I read lots of things about conceiving that I started getting obsessed with charting. I became more tensed as I couldn't find my pattern early when we started, turned out I didn't ovulate. My cycle length after January were 61 days (March), 60 days( May), 39 days (June), 18 day (July). As I was actively charting, I did gave up on few days, but on these days, I missed the most important details that I was looking for which was the temperature dip during ovulation. I learned that I shouldn't give up and take it easy.
I became happier when I started seeing pattern of ovulation and menstruation that happened days later. My cycle started to regulate when I started taking Vitex about 2 weeks before menses in June. But I couldn't find the Egg White Cervical Mucus (EWCM) clearly. I only get it 1 day. I used to get it for days. Not until July cycle. I got Watery- EWCM for about 5 days. Better than nothing :)
On 10th July I start taking Blackmores Conceive Well prenatal supplements.
No comments:
Post a Comment