I saw my General Practitioner (GP) and he gave me a referral to do a pelvic ultrasound. I made the appointment to do it on Tuesday, but 1 or 2 days before that I started seeing fertile mucus (watery) so I postponed it to Thursday. On Wednesday night, EWCM showed up. I wanted to postpone it again, but called them first, they said it doesn't matter what day of the cycle I'm on.
So today, we went there at 10am. Appointment was at 10.30am. I emptied my bladder at 8.30am. I was supposed to drink 6 cups of water but I drank only about 5 cups.
I was checked by a male tech, something I didn't expect but was ready to expect it if that makes sense. We did the abdominal and internal scan. The internal scan was optional but it gives clearer pictures. I was embarrassed but I really want to see what my problems are. He said I have cysts on my right ovary. Left ovary looks alright. I only saw a glimpse of my right ovary because the monitor was on my right side. It looks polycystics. Further report will be from my GP.
I knew it. I rarely have any cramp during ovulation or menses on my right side. It's like it's not doing anything? First I thought my left side has some problems, but after I knew that some women get cramp in that area during ovulation, I thought my left ovary is doing its job. So it's my right ovary that has cysts.
Anyhoo, we'll see my GP soon and hear what he'll say.
It's been 5 days I get watery EWCM. Good sign. We didn't BD much because DH is not well. Finger cross that I get BFP at the end of the month.
No comments:
Post a Comment