Thursday, August 13, 2009

So I might have ovulated that day...

I started charting my basal body temperature (BBT) sort of seriously a day before we start trying to conceive (TTC). After a few cycles, and as I learn more about ovulation, I find that I ovulated about 12 days before my period (AF) except for one short cycle; 1o days.

I write down my BBT in my diary, fertilityfriend.com and fertilityties.com.

My first 'normal' cycle this year started on 17 July. I had about 6 days of watery and the typical egg white cervical mucus (EWCM) from day 15. I was so happy, I can't remember the last day I had this, probably many months or even years ago.

Fertility friend suggest that I ovulated on day 20. If I don't get pregnant, I estimate that AF will visit me 12 or 14 days later. That is very close to my once regular cycles. I hope my cycle can be shorten a little bit, so I don't have to wait long  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment